Bespoke Jewellery Design
We love bespoke design projects that encompass creative input right from the start. This small project was for a customer that wanted to propose to his future wife on holiday with sketches of the ring design to show her he was having a truly unique piece made. Serendipity Diamonds felt a set of sketches showcasing the ring features and overall shape would be a perfect start to the project.
- Platinum Pear shaped and Marquise cut ring
- Pear shaped blue-green Sapphire gemstone
- 2 Marquise cut diamonds
- Leaf styling for Marquise diamonds
- Settings to be open to reveal one edge
- Secure under-bezel for each gemstone - cut away to expose edge
- Side view of under-bezel should be rounded and not stepped
- Round claws to secure small diamonds
- Small V claw to secure larger Sapphire
- Split band design with plain shoulders passing close to the pear shape
- Wedding ring should sit with a complementary split band design to work with the overall ring shape.
This stage 1 design project will hopefully develop into a final production design.
Client: Serendipity Diamonds
Design by: Stephen Irvine